This message is from: Steve McIlree <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

  As Gayle alluded in a couple of messages I've been gone from the
  list for nearly two weeks. I helped Cynthia get settled in Las
  Cruces, and have now returned to Omaha to get things wrapped up here
  so I can join her in New Mexico. Anyway, I had a problem getting
  good enough access down there to keep up with the list as I should,
  so some of you may have noticed that your messages never made it.
  They were bounced mainly due to two reasons. You sent them from an
  address that differs from the address at which you subscribed, or
  the word "virus" is contained in the header or body of the message.
  With all the recent talk about H&M this filter has been keeping me
  busy, but I don't want to remove it and start getting well-meaning
  but false virus warnings posted without review. Most of the messages
  are no longer timely, so I am not going to post them. If anyone has
  has had a message that they feel is important dropped, please resend
  it.

 --
Steve McIlree -- Pferd & Skipper -- Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    He that would venture nothing must not get on horseback. --Spanish proverb