This message is from: "Knutsen Fjord Farm" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi -

I have searched in vain for the sources of disposable footwear mentioned
earlier on the Digest. Can anyone help me out by re-sending that
information. Otherwise, I will look even sillier than usual - those weird
Americans!

Spent my first night in the tack room. Sadie had begun spreading the straw
about her stall on her own, so we took the hint and finished the job,
wrapped her tail, etc. It's a terrible hardship sleeping out there. Just
like the pioneers - cot, down comforter, fridge, microwave, hot and cold
running water, porta-potty, foal monitor. Poor me! Sympathetic notes will be
accepted....

The PNFPG meeting and Pre-eval clinic by Jensens and Anne A. were great. I
was nice to see familiar faces and meet new ones. Everyone was glad to see
me, too, but instead of inquiring after the state of my pregnant mares, the
only greeting was, "Have you kissed the goat yet...?" Humph!

Will keep you posted.

Peg Knutsen - Ellensburg, WA
http://www.eburg.com/~kffjord/