This message is from: Curtis Pierce <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>This message is from: GAIL RUSSELL <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>So...My son is going to pitch hit for me while I am gone...but it would be
>best if I knew I could access the Internet to get e-mail while I am there.
>Anyone know if there are "internet cafes" or the like in most cities?

Yes.  For the last two years there has been an internet kiosk at the ice
cream shop.  I don't remember his e-mail address.  Several of the
Norwegians at the Hestsenter also have internet access, but it may be at
their homes.  Earhart Martin at [EMAIL PROTECTED] should be able to tell
you if the ice cream shop is still in business.  I hope you can make the
trip!

Curt Pierce
Wet and muddy in VA, but at least it isn't snow!