This message is from: Vivian Creigh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

To all of the list members in the New England area our Driving Trial has
been accepted by the ADS and I am looking for a group of volunteers to help
out with Hazard judging, Cones measurement, Timing etc.

Boots Wright is the Pres. of Jury, Holly Pulsifer is our TD and Jon Woodhull
with help from my husband Sam will be designing and building the  course and
hazards. We can accept 30 entries but there is limited stabling on grounds
and approx. 6 stalls within a 2 mile radius. There will be a briefing,
course walk and welcome party on Saturday evening. I'm hoping to keep this a
very relaxed event with an opportunity for everyone to come out and enjoy
our VT views and have some fun with their friends, human and equine.

If anyone is interested in helping out in any capacity please contact me
asap at my e-mail [EMAIL PROTECTED] or by phone 802-885-5762. It's
hard to imagine being ready for this event with all the snow on the  ground
but the time to start is now. I am very interested in finding someone with a
creative approach to handling the trophies for this event as it would be
nice to offer something unique rather than the same old, same old...
Thanks, Vivian Creigh