This message is from: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Not all imprints are alike!

Mary,
Thank you for your statement on imprinting.

Rune tells me he can always tell a "catherine baby", verses another person's
imprinting.

Imprinting is on going from the first moment to the 1st month of life and
then being consistent each day in your method and "lessons".

Major Joe (an APHA) thinks he is a fjord in attitude because we taught
him(imprinted).  His Dam is a wild sob mare that has been on a bucking
string and has broken many people's bones. You would not know that from her
son. He thinks he is a fjord! (We have not let him look in the mirror.)(lol)

Catherine Lassesen

PS Peg... I am glad Erland's "little guys" are good and strong!