This message is from: "truman matz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Jane in Maine writes,
I don't think alot of the horse world measure very
>well.  We went to see a 13.2 pony the other day.  My Fjord mare measures
>13.2 on her tippy toes and she was easily a hand taller than that pony.
>When I describe the Fjords to people they picture a small pony and when
>they meet them they always say but they're BIG, they're horses......

First, a lot of folks don't measure well, but just as many or more folks add
2 to 4 inches to the sale advertisements because the public wants taller
horses.  Please explain how two animals with the same measurements can be a
hand different in height,.... is it because of the Fjords wither?  Thanks,
Judy