This message is from: GAIL RUSSELL <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

If anyone knows anything special about purchasing cancellation insurance for
airline trips, could you please let me know.

I am about to make reservations to go to Norway, but I may have to cancel to
take care of my Mom.  Her health, and that of my stepfather are not good,
so, while I do not want to stop doing absolutely everything (I REALLY WANT
to go to Norway this year), I think I better try to control my risk.

I will need fairly comprehensive insurance as it needs to cover my SO (who
is not related to my parents by blood or marriage).  I will need to be able
to cancel if a parent dies, or if there is a change in condition of either
parents.  So....I am going to need pretty broad coverage.  Not sure they
even write that kind of policy...or whether the insurance companies can be
relied upon to perform!

If anyone has any "war stories" on this subject, I would appreciate hearing.
Gail Russell
Forestville CA
[EMAIL PROTECTED]