This message is from: "Sue Harrison" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello again everyone ...well I have an entirely different topic today.  I
received an email this morning warning of the dangers to man and beast  of
consuming  a familiar oil..".Canola Oil".  Rather that put the letter in here,
I am just enclosing the web address of a very informative article to those
interested.  http://www.karinya.com/canola1.htmne
I have been using Becel marjarine thinking that it is a healthy substitute to
colestrol- containing marjarines or butter. Then I read this....  Just what is
considered "safe" to eat anymore?  Contaminated meat, unsafe vegetable
oils...the list goes on and on.  Man will surely destroy himself at this rate!
I will be much interested in hearing the opinion of anyone who checks this
article out.  It even makes a reference to Mad Cow disease.

I have a question ....Is anyone out there in "Fjordland" familiar with Blue
Seal feeds?  What supplement would you recommend feeding to a Fjord?  There
are several to choose from...Blue Seal Sunshine Plus is one.  It is 25%
protein and the recommended amount to feed is up to 2 lbs. daily.  Another is
Blue Seal E-Z Pellets.  Steve you mentioned TDI 10 . Do you know if it is
available in Canada?  I am unsure which of the Blue Seal ones to try, unless
of course this one you mentioned is available here.  Since I am unsure what
else to feed,  we are still feeding the 12% Blueseal Rider.  Storm loves it
and is doing very well on it.  And I am wondering if the old saying might
prove true here..."If it ain't broke, don't fix it".
Have a great day everyone....
Sue in N.B. (Desert Storm's mom)