This message is from: "Sue Harrison" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello again....Jean and Steve thanks for the worming advice.  We have
Strongid T  but  I have never seen Strongid C here. What is it like...a
liquid or pellets??  I will have to ask about it to see if it is available
here in Canada.  What wormers would be recommended for use every 6 weeks if
the other is not available?  You guys have certainly explained the worm
situation.  I just naturally assumed that the wormer would search out and
destroy worms everywhere.  Doesn't it work that way in cats and dogs?
...worm once and repeat in 2 weeks and then worm yearly?
  Isn't there at least one horse wormer on the market that is dangerous and
has actually paralyzed a horses tongue?  I want to be sure I use the safe
ones.  It is stories like this that make one leery of wormers.  I am not
sure how often the same wormer can be repeated and still be effective.  We
used Ivermectin before Christmas and Panacur the other week.  We have
Strongid T in the cupboard.
Also has anyone heard of "rubber horseshoes"?
Well have a great day everyone
Sue in N.B. (Desert Storm's mom)