This message is from: "truman matz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

-----Original Message-----
From: Karen McCarthy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com <fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com>
Date: Wednesday, March 14, 2001 12:51 PM
Subject: Re: Equine dentist

>This message is from: "Karen McCarthy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>I am replying to comments re.
>original post about Equine dentistry:

>I cannot see a correlation between the two - did I miss something, or??
Probably not, Karen.  More likely I did.  The point, however unfounded it
may have been, was that if an equine dentist can examine a horses mouth and
miss all the stuff that the one Marsha spoke of did, it would be (I think)
just as easy, if not more so, for a vet to miss the genetic predisposition
to a maloccluded mouth.  Yes, that should be obvious and be easily seen,
perhaps.  But so should the bad teeth in Marsha's horse that the equine
dentist totally missed.  Just MHO, and probably not worth too much.  Judy