This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hey List!

It was a gorgeous weekend here in central Oregon, sunny and around 50
degrees.  Dad and I went driving with Taffy on Saturday, leading Morna behind
the cart, and we all had a great time.  Then on Sunday we did some round pen
work and I rode Morna for the first time since we got her last November.  She
has a HUGE trot!  I can't wait to spend some more time riding her, hopefully
out in the open rather than in the small round pen.  I also rode Taffy and we
worked a bit on starting her in neck reining.  I think she'll pick it up
pretty fast if I keep spending the time with her.  I think she still prefers
driving over riding though.  Then we put pregnant Emily in the round pen,
just to trot her around a bit (she's not due till June).  You should have
seen her buck and kick for a good 10 minutes!  She really had a blast.  I
can't wait till the weather stays warm for longer than a day or two!  Come on
Spring!!

Amy

Dun Lookin' Fjords
Bud, Tillie & Amy Evers