This message is from: "dragontear elphania" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

GRRR!ok you all heard bout the project im doing on prehistoric fjords
right?yep, well guess what...poor poor me got my tetnus shot this
week. and poor poor me had and allergic reaction to the tetnus sho.
and poor poor me now has to deal with a bruised painful arm for the
next three months...what does that have to do with my project? IT
HURTS TO DRAW! :(so itll probably be a while before I finish my main
sketches of characters and the herd but Ill leave a few links in a bit
to drawings of horses Ive done in the past if ya want.