This message is from: "Tamara Hooper" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi List,

I apologize for my recent post that was spaced
wrong.

I must have accidently hit the ctrl key. (It's
happened before)

As Fjords become more popular, people are asking
me

questions and I want to make sure I'm giving the
right

answers.

1.)  My shoer said one of his clients has an
unregistered

gelding she wants to sale and asked me to mention
it

on the list. My reply was we only deal with
registered

horses and if she wants to join the NFHR she can
and

she can send for a DNA test kit to register her
horse.

2.)  The postal clerk in town also asked me
for information

and about joining the NFHR for his wife's
horses.  I gave

him the web site of: www.nfhr.com  and said they would

find the necessary information there.

I don't feel I am very well known in town as I
am busy at

work and have lived here almost two years, but some
people

know of my horses.

Tammy Hooper

Bonners Ferry, ID