[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< It appears that Bonnie and Buzz have sold Gus thanks to
 the fair as several people were seriously interested in him.

 The tape showing Wez doing a grand prix dressage test brought oohs and ahhs f
 rom the dressage crowd who thought it was some of the best dressage they had
 seen. The scenes from Norway and Holland also got lots of attention. We
really
 enjoyed seeing Libby again.

 We haven't head anything about how the MWFHC mid-winter meeting went. Could
 someone please give a report???? TIA.

 Cynthia Madden >>
Hi Cynthia,

My phone has been out for several days so have not been able to check emails.

Thanks for the report on your Expo.  We have an Expo coming up March 23-25 in
Albany, OR.  The video tape that you mentioned sounds wonderful.  Am
wondering if that could be added to the NFHR promo 'goodies'?  It sounds
PRIMO for PROMO!  Could someone 'loan' that to us for our EXPO?

While on the subject of the Albany Expo, everyone is welcome to send flyers
or info to me for our hospitality booth.

Cynthia, will you be sending the NFHR promo boxes on to me?  I also will need
to know where I am to send them after our Expo is over?  Sue G., can you fill
me in?

Will report at a later date when I have more time, on the MWFHC meeting in
Galena.  I can tell you - it was COLD!!  No wonder Pat Holland said that this
was the longest winter of her life!!  You folks have my sympathies!!  It was
ever so nice to get back home to Oregon where I have flowers blooming!  Got
out of Olympia just before the earthquake hit.

Gayle Ware
Field of Dreams
Eugene, OR
www.fjordhorse.com