This message is from: Jean Ernest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>Hi Lauren,

Did you get pictures yet?  My friend, Sarah Drew, here in Fairbanks, said
she e-mailed you ...I told her about the mares.  Do you have Eneste there?
Can you give me some idea of how well she is trained, height,  soundness,
and so on.  Sarah has asked for my help so you can send info to me (Sarah's
home computer is down, and school is off for spring break next week)

Thanks,
Jean

  >3 lovely mares for sale priced to sell.
>
>Ka Ja Co's Eneste
>Sire: Leidjo   Dam: Anvil's Levende
>Born: 10 May 90
>A sturdy kind and calm fjord Nessy is broke to saddle and harness.
>Priced at $3,500 U.S. or Bred to Cosmo  4,250
>
>Vanilla
>Sire: Rorik's Finn     Dam: Ka Ja Co's Eneste
>Born:  4 June 98
>Vanilla has spent most of her life on green pastures.
>She is halterbroke, ties, trailers well and of course gets her feet trimmed
>Vanilla is very friendly and loves attention
>Priced at $3,000 U.S or Bred to Cosmo 3,750
>
>****Freya II.
>Dam: Heidi (a myrstein daughter) Sire: Glengard
>born 7/12/91
>This mare is stunningly gorgeous with superb movement and a kind sweet
>temperment
>Trained under saddle as well as in harness.
>She is a very forward, energetic fjord wanting to go. Freya is a fabulous
>mom. Her last foal is a stunning grey colt Mirage Sired by
>Snowy's Cosmo.
>Priced at 5,700 U.S  or bred to Cosmo 6,450
>
>www.fjordhorse.net
>Lauren Sellars
>Snowy Mountain Fjords
>Cawston B.C