This message is from: "Mike May, Registrar NFHR" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

At 03:50 PM 3/2/01 -0500, you wrote:
This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Anyway, if anyone knows of a good, short, accurate discription of the Fjord
that I can get permission to copy and distribute to the millions of fans at
the expo next week, will you please send me their way ?   The NFHR one is
good, but has alot of photos, making it large and also has links and other
stuff cluttering it for printing without lots of tweaking.

I think your looking at the wrong NFHR one Lisa. Try this link. It is a flyer for just the purpose you are talking about. It prints to one page & has some pictures on it. You need the adobe acrobat reader to view it.

http://www.nfhr.com/PDF/Flyer.PDF

Mike

Norwegian Fjord Horse Registry
Mike May, Registrar