This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 3/2/01 5:17:45 PM Mountain Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<<   When
 you are in a building and it starts to weave and rock, and things are
 falling my first feeling is escape to flat clear surfaces.  Two year ago I
 had just come in from seeing the physician (hmmm both of these last times I
 have been seeing a physician, maybe it is all my fault!) with blood pressure
 of 245 over 115.  I got home, collapsed into my chair and the earthquake
 hit!  >>

     YIKES Jean, both on the earthquake and your blood pressure !   Thats
stroke high dear, I hope your Dr. has both a sturdy desk for you to get
under, and good medicine to lower that down.  Put 10 years onto your life if
you do. ( Both dive and medicate )              Lisa