This message is from: "Knutsen Fjord Farm" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi all -

Does anyone know how to get hold of the Washington State Horseman's Assoc.
or at least their show schedule? Please advise.

Joel - you might think of including color as one of the factors in making
breeding/buying decisions as an effort to keep one of the original nice
qualities of the Fjord breed [its color diversity] from dying out. As far as
I can tell, most folks would like to preserve the diversity of type within
the breed. I believe that diversity should include all 5 colors. I'm sure
there are certain qualities you prefer in your horses, all other things
being equal.

Had fun hosting Mel and Dean Thomas last weekend. Didn't even make them do
any horse work. Sorry to have just missed Lauren Sellars and Walter
yesterday. So, Misha, when are you coming to visit? And Maggie and David?
Hope to see lots of friends at the PNFPG meeting April 7 in Spokane/Coer
d'Alene area, unless we are birthing Sadie's foal. After that big event,
we'll be in Norway from April 24 - May 15. Yes!

Bye now,

Peg Knutsen - Ellensburg, WA
http://www.eburg.com/~kffjord/