This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED] In a message dated 2/14/01 11:53:46 AM Mountain Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
<< Hope this was explanation enough. Beth >> Wanted to comment about something that Beth and I were discusing privatly this week. I asked her how she " fixed " a problem horse she had gotten, ( I will let Beth decide about who and where it came from <g>, and I got back a very detailed answer. The thing about Beths answer is that first, I realized what an outstanding trainer she was. This horse was pulling some very bad and dangerious stuff, and Beth did what most could not. She took her time. Went back to basics, did NOT do what most would be tempted to do....and it paid off, big time. I mean guys, that she mentioned NOT taking hold of this horse with collected expectations, let the horse move the way it wanted ( needed ) to, and did not push issues for over a year. A YEAR. How many of us ( me included ) would have given up....decided that this horse was going to be too unsafe to hook, or somehow push the card, resulting in ???? Hats off to you Beth, and will be sending along ALL my problem horses from now on. ( kidding ) But really, anyone looking for a GOOD TRAINER, not just a quick hitch with a horse that has " issues " look towards Colorado. Lisa Pedersen

