This message is from: "Ursula Jensen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

         Dear List from Brian Jensen;
               I raised the subject on fours for a class in Libby, Sept..The
response has been great-----thanks folks!!! Where in the world do we put Peg
K. with a goat? and comments about a ladies four-up stick drill team?????.
Blue Earth I have noted have great multiple hitch classes but only in Libby
can you get that extra special Stick Drill Team. In all seriousness, the
fours need extra hands, and grooms so if any of you  folks feel inclined to
offer to groom, and help please contact the possibles that I have already
mentioned. Last year Mary Thurman of Aberdeen Wash. was our groom and much
appreciated Mary. Just ask Lisa. Beth, Pat, Larry, or ourselves if help is
needed. They will let you know.
            As Lisa asked about the Unique Hitch Class ;the sky is the limit
dont you think.?????? I remember years ago a unique class in Libby with
three men on ropes pulling a cart!!!! Orville Unrau was in the hitch and I
have the video of it. Orville did pull but was not very tractable at times??
Do you suggest further training for Orville or should you ask Anita first???
             In all honesty Lisa I have thought of a Quad but did not have
the lines so switched to the pair/tandem idea or as Aaren called it the
suicide hitch!! We already take about 300 ft. of lines to a show, so adding
a Quad means the leader needs two 50 ft. lines alone. Actually with all the
important people invited, and planning on coming I think we should do
something really spectacular. What ???????
            Me thinks with Gail Ware there with Dusty, and Anne Appleby
there with Wezzy, and Misha, and us equally important drivers we could do
something really neat. Beth the designer for the Colorado Stock Show could
forge us a pattern and voila!!!!!!! Enough rambling, but put Libby on your
calendar as it will be a special year-------Brian Jensen

Ursula & Brian Jensen
Trinity Fjords
Box 1032 Lumby BC Canada V0E-2G0