This message is from: "LHCarriage" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi my name is Les D. Hoagland and I have been lurking for about 2 1/2 year
because I don't know much about computers. My family, Mother ( 89 ) Wife
Margaret ( 64 ) and I ( 57 ) live about 65 miles south of the Oregon border.
We have four horses (28 yr.'s)Appy , (17 yr.'s) Standardbred mare, (8 yr.'s)
Appy gelding and of course our 5 yr. old Fjord  bred mare.I am a semi
retired professional horse drawn carriage owner/operator which I've done for
over 28 year mostly in So. Cal. We still have a beautiful white Vis-a-Via ,
which we still use a lot for weddings. Also other carts buggies and horse
related things. I have driven ever thing from single, pair, to a four in
hand. My wife is a Special-Ed school teacher and hopes to retire in  3
yr.'s. Our main interests with our Fjords will be driving in the mountain
and parades. Also enjoying raising cute little fur creatures. I have met a
few of the wonderful listers and hope to meet many more. I have learned a
lot off the list and will back into the lurk and stop being windy.
Les & Margaret H.
Callahan,Ca