This message is from: Jon & Mary Ofjord <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Lisa P said" YEA, and Ive seen Beth compete in Logg Skidding, with her
slinky / strechy/
legging thingys, and a ballcap.  Dont try that at home kids. Takes a real
woman to skid logs dressed like that."

Ya Lisa - wasn't it rumored that Brian Jensen was going to invest in
Leggings and tennies for next year?

And you asked  " Whats biped ?"

Why, that's you and I Lisa and most of human race - means bipedal - having
two legs ;-)

" Most are not overfed as much as not worked enough. IMHO."

 Is THAT my problem, gee I thought I worked very hard. UFF Da!

Enough silliness, got to go out and clean the barn. Working harder.........

Mary Ofjord
North Coast Fjords