This message is from: "Patryjak" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

This message is from: "Karen McCarthy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>Thanks for the merging of the two subject's, 'T.V.'s 'Survivor' and the
A.I.
>discussion......I'd like to "inseminate" the writers at 'Survivor' with a
story idea.
>I think they should see which team can get one of the (lucky?) females on
>the team preggers by A.I. using their best backcountry skills.
>...Then (naturally!)there could be the sequel to 'Survivor'- 'Survivor
Kids' or
>' Survivor: The 2nd Generation'.

And would this script include backcountry T & T testing, sperm counts,
motility tests, and LKG (Live Kid Guarantee) and how many retakes to get to
"The Second Generation"? Geesh, how will you decide those stud fees?

(Sorry, my answer is shorter than the quote..but it was too good a quote to
cut more)

Betsy, in Michigan  where it is snowing, raining, freezing, fooging, icing,
and where Tomas tried not to fall down and did the splits instead with his
hind legs and is okay but very sore between his hind legs where his
testicles aren't..