This message is from: Steve McIlree <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Misha--

Sunday, February 04, 2001, you wrote:

> Hey don't even think about unsubscribing to this list. First of all
> learn from me. You can't do as I did and just request it in a post,
> You have to notify the listmaster.

  I just figured that anyone who could use the word "brachygnathia"
  could figure out the correct way to unsubscribe from the list.

--
Steve McIlree -- Pferd & Skipper -- Omaha, Nebraska, USA
  People may talk of first love--but give me the flush, and triumph,