In a message dated 2/5/01 1:08:31 PM Mountain Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Can they really tell much at 5 months of age?
Cute.  You can definitely tell cute.  (ROFL)

Thanks Gail,  That was most informative.  LOL  I KNEW that much.,  and its
kinda like our kids,  ALL of mine are cute!!  HAHA  I could probably handle
the judges pointing out faults in the adult horses, but I'm  sure my fur
would stand up, if they criticized my babies!  GRRRR  MOMMA BEAR

Michele Noonan
Where it rained buckets last night, then froze today and now I have a lake in
the yard, Want to come ice skate?

Stevensville, Mt