This message is from: "Karen McCarthy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Soon everyone will be seeing ads about a new EPM vaccine from Fort Dodge.
Think very hard before using this product... The equine veterinarian >community is very outraged at Fort Dodge for doing this... There is >absolutely no proof that this vaccine works...The main benefit from >this vaccine is that Fort Dodge's stock will go up.
Steve

Steve and Amy White
Prairieholm Farm
Waterloo, Nebraska

Steve,
Don't worry! I had a rough enough time with Ft. Dodge (re. my post about vaccine reactions & subsequent re-imbursement settlement.)
We will NEVER use their products again if I can help it.
From what I can see, most of the cost of vaccines & meds is used towards
keeping their legal funds and insurance pumped up and ready to go.
Sad...

Karen McCarthy
Great Basin Fjords
Carson City, NV