This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

     While I am in transit, my girls, Riba and Ida, are at a sporthourse barn
here, mostly Dutch Warmbloods, but a little bit of everything.  They're
referred to as "the little potato girls," because of their size and color.
This last weekend they were the only horses that required no anesthesia for
the equine dentist -- is that good girls or what?  It's 62 degrees here today
and I had to take the stripper blade and get buckets of hair off of them.
They were much relieved.  They can now be separated from each other and out
of sight without raising a fuss.

Gail Dorine
Las Cruces, NM