This message is from: Jon & Mary Ofjord <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

At 08:31 AM 2/4/01 -0600, you wrote:
>This message is from: carol j makosky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

  I extend her
>traces on her light driving harness with baling twine, hook on a single
>tree and tie my plastic toboggan on to that.  Then I put my rubbermaid
>step stool in the toboggan and go for one heck of a ride on our drive.
>The best part is when she has to turn at the end.  She is going back the
>other way and when all tightens up the sled really does a good spin and
>catches up to her.  We now have some rather crusty frozen snow and the
>sled doesn't try to pass her up on the downhill anymore.

"Built FJORD tough"
Carol M.
On Golden Pond
Northern Wisconsin

Carol,
We do a very similar thing. Call it the "poor man's one horse open sleigh".
Usually do it on our knees, though. Maybe we'll try our mounting block
instead of a step stool.

Jon O.