This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thank you Carol for reminding everyone to contact the Board of Directors
with their concerns. I am here to listen and take into consideration the
members need and wants.  All of us are.  Mike May does a good job keeping
those that are not lurkers on the list informed.

The BOD is working hard on matters of all kinds right now. I encourage you
all to look at the web site for updates. We have finished our 1st 30 days as
a Board. ... Mike does a great job as the BOD connection and we appreciate
all the "coffee table" discussion on the subjects that matter the most to
you.... your wonderful Fjords....

Catherine Lassesen
(These are my views and words)