This message is from: "truman matz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

--Hi Pamela, Have to admit I've not had a lot of contact with thoroughbreds.
Possibly because I never had that much interest in them, although I do enjoy
watching the hunter/jumpers.  Would certainly expect that breed to have
problems, as they mostly breed for speed.  If they can run like the wind,
they don't much care if they can chew.  The career of a thoroughbred, I've
heard, is rather short, unless of course he/she is used for breeding after
great successes at the track. Or at least, so I've heard.

I would certainly hope that we would NEVER see the genetic problems of
Thoroughbreds in the Fjord breed, and yes, hope the Fjords are around maybe
not for another 100 years, more like as many thousands of years as what
they've already been around.  Judy