This message is from: "Dave Walter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hey List,

Was wondering if there is any other crazy die hard riding people on the
list.  I ride/drive all year round.  I do not have an indoor, wish I did!!
Are there any gloves that actually keep your fingers warm?  I heard of the
riding mittens from State Line Tack, they don't carry them anymore.  They
have 3 slots, one for pinky, one for thumb and 3rd for the rest of fingers.
I am looking for some gloves that actually work, any suggestions??????Is
there such a thing?

Also has anyone ever ridden in the snow pants with leather seats????  They
are a little expensive, but I do love my full seat breeches, so thought
maybe same thing with snow pants. Again, anyone tried them?????

Was hoping for spring, but it is cold cold cold in North Eastern Wisconsin
last few days.

I do have a tip, the rabbit fur elmer fudd looking hats are wonderful, they
will keep you warm!  You don't look the best, at least a lot of people laugh
at you, but who cares when you're warm.  They are like the russian hats, you
can tie the ear flaps behind or wear them down and tie under the chin.
Really, these are a must!!  Remember no bad weather just bad clothing!!
Learned that from a Norske.

Patti Jo Walter
Francis Creek Fjords
Two Rivers WI