This message is from: Don & Jane Brackett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>These horses represent the Fjord
>as much as the registered, and/or well breed Fjords to the general
>public. (I myself own an unregistered but well bred Fjord)

Ok now that you said that I have to ask why?  What is keeping you from
getting this on registered?  Is it not knowing how?  Is it to much
paperwork to bother?  Just curious and if it is something that can be
fixed
then I can see what we can do for you.

No huge reason, I just decided that I'd rather use that money (DNA tests
for both parents and Osa, as well as registration fee) for other things,
like harness, saddle and cart! :)  I have no plans to ever breed or sell
her, she's very much a part of the family.

Jane
Maine