This message is from: "Mike May, Registrar NFHR" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

At 12:32 PM 2/1/01 -0800, you wrote:
This message is from: GAIL RUSSELL <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Topics could include....vet certificates, deadlines for Herald listing
(maybe this did come with my stallion breeding report...don't remember)...a
few mare selection guidelines.  Nothing too heavy duty....just the basics.
(Then we SELL the complete Fjord Stallion Owners guide.) :)

Some of it does come with your Stallion Breeding Report mailing but not all of the items you listed. Vet certificates, deadlines for Herald listing, a Change of Status form & the Stallion Breeding Report form itself was mailed out last fall to all recorded stallion owners with a letter explaining all of it.

Norwegian Fjord Horse Registry
Mike May, Registrar
Voice 716-872-4114
FAX 716-787-0497