This message is from: carol j makosky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi from snowy some more in Northern WI,

I want to put my 2 cents in about dealing with the wild critters.  We
too have eagles and bears and etc. to deal with.  So far, the eagles
have not gone for my JRs.  Not that it couldn't happen.  We have many
oaks in our yard and we feel that sort of keeps them from making a good
flight or dive to catch them.  My feeling on dealing with the wild
critters is we are invading their home and we should do all we can to
protect our domestic animals without killing the wild critters.  But if
all else fails, then it would be the 3 Ss.  As far as having a wild
birds feather in your possession.  That is true.  It is illegal.  So
don't anyone start a collection of bird feathers.  Hmmm    I seem to
remember having several when I was a kid.  OOPS !

--
"Built FJORD tough"
Carol M.