This message is from: "Brian Thompson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>From another mostly lurker pair, Brian Thompson age 59 (figured I'd best
confess now because the big 60 is looming) and my wife Mary age 52. We have
2 Fjords, a mare Gjert that is going in next week to make sure she is
carrying a Flotren foal, and OH Undre, a yearling gelding that hitched a
ride to Iowa when Gjert returned from her blind date. Then there is Buster
the Beagle who keeps an eye on things in the barn when we're not around.
Most importantly 4 grandkids, 2 of which are 11 year old horse crazy girls,
a 6 yr old grandson and a grandson that was just born yesterday. We live in
eastern Iowa.

We enjoy this list and have learned a lot about Fjords here.