This message is from: "Mike May, Registrar NFHR" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

At 03:32 PM 1/28/01 -0400, you wrote:
This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Arthur Rivoire)

 Many of these premiums are already listed on NFHR pedigrees.

I am afraid that for most of these horses all the info I have is what you see on the web site. Think about it. When you send me a Registration Application for an imported horse you usually send along a copy of (parts) of the horses "Passport". The Passport doesn't have any scores in it. At best it usually has a stamp with the premium(s) awarded. Sometimes I don't even get that page of the passport.

Betsy Patryjak -

  I think you have a wonderful idea -  A pamphlet with tips on 'How to Buy
a Fjord'.  That could be very useful to people.  I'd be willing to work
with a group getting such a thing together.  It's a worthwhile project that
the registry, no doubt, would be interested in fiancing.

The wheels have already been set in motion Carol. Betsy has a wonderful idea there.

Mike

Norwegian Fjord Horse Registry
Mike May, Registrar
Voice 716-872-4114