This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 1/27/01 9:35:48 AM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

<< That is all there is to it.  I don't use AOL but I see a lot of AOL users
 have sigs on their messages so it must be possible there too. >>

AOL makes it very easy. That's why I enjoy AOL despite its drawbacks!

Simply hit "reply" to this or any email. In the new window which appears,
click the picture of a pencil. A dropdown menu will appear; select "Set Up
Signatures." Click "Create" button, then fill in the blanks. Name your
signatures for easy reference, mine are "horse" and "pet sitting" for the two
lists I subscribe to. Now write your signature, choosing fonts and colors you
like (which are only viewable by other AOL users). Add your web page by
clicking the picture of a heart and selecting your web site in the list of
favorites. Viola!

Brigid Wasson
San Francisco Bay Area, CA
 <A HREF="http://members.nbci.com/mrgnpetsit/fjord1";>Our Fjords</A>