This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

We have three minis, but I have never ever seen or heard of a "Pygmy mini
horse".
I have seen a couple of minis with extremely short legs and they did look a
little different from the other minis I have seen over the years.

On different note, one of our little mini geldings and our Fjord were really
playing yesterday.  The mini would jump up at Baard's face and he in turn
would nibble and "mouth" the mini.  They would then take off running and
chase eachother and it was hillarious to watch.
It is funny that they should just start doing this as all the horses are
together in the pasture every day.  But it is as if they just "discovered"
this game and had great fun with it.

Rondi Tyler.
Ramona, Ca.