This message is from: Cynthia_Madden/OAA/UNO/[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Carol M.
I don't have a JR but I have a mini-schnauzer. I agree about the dog and
snoring. Arthur(the dog) sometimes does a have a sweet gentle snore that is
almost soothing, unlike the freight train roar of you know who. And on these
cold Nebraska nights he (the dog) is a great cuddler. He doesn't do so well with
the cat who teases him unmercifully taking advantage of his mini-brain power.
Like Steve's Spanky, Arthur knows when bedtimes is and when I finally get there,
he is huddled on the pillow and somewhat ungraciously removes himself or else he
gets ungraciously removed.

Steve W. how nice to know after all these years how old you really are!

Cynthia Madden
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]