This message is from: Marsha Jo Hannah <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> "Ellen Davidson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> I see that I am not listed in the age list and since there were no
> folks in the 20's category,I'll be happy to be listed twice there
> (say 20 and 25) rather than in the 40's category.

Reminds me of an acquaintance---on a visit to her doctor's office, she
saw literature indicating that by age 40, over half of the population
has back problems.  Or, to put it another way, after age 40, back
problems are considered "normal".  She said that it bummed her out so
much that she decided to develop a split personality, and be 20,
twice.  ;-)

Don't know about the rest of you in the "long" half of the age-list,
but I could use a "duplicate" person, so I have enough time to get
everything done!

As for occupation, my husband and I used to be computer scientists.
We're now retired, and in the midst of supervising construction of a
new house on our "new" (well, recently purchased; the place is very
"used"!) place in Oregon.  Somehow, I had more free time when I worked
for a living....

Marsha Jo Hannah                Murphy must have been a horseman--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]               anything that can go wrong, will!
15 mi SW of Roseburg, Oregon