This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hello Carol,
I still got burned!!
As long as you sent your reply to me via this list, I am returning my reply
to the list!
Must have been a bad day, huh Carol?  (Concerning calling me insulting!)
I thought this was a discussion media. Granted sometimes it gets 'hot' and
some members get miffed and say they are leaving.  Remember, Carol? Anyway,
anything else you may have said in your email towards me, was lost to cyber
space, as I deleted it after I read that first line, as I usually did to your
emails prior to the one I replied to.
Have a nice day!

Bernadine Karns

PS I am glad that some folks north of the border do not get all bent out of
shape and are more considerate in their postings.