This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Lynn Binkowski)

Well, I'll chime in that I'm a roaring 20!  Will be 29 this year.  Owner
of Trina, 2,5, who was very naughty today, but as soon as I put her back
in her paddock she stood by the fence with a soulful look as if to say
"Hey, what'd I do?  Come play some more!"

My Santa gift arrived today!  I was so excited!  All the way from
Canada, a beautiful leather purse with an embroidered fjord head on it,
a horseshoe change purse, and some nifty looking horsie treats (which
Trina will get her teething teeth on when she behaves a little better!).
No wonder my Santa wanted to know if I was a he-Lynn or a she-Lynn.
Again, thank you thank you thank you, I absolutely love it, it was well
worth the wait!    :)

--Lynn Binkowski