This message is from: Pat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Our recently imported stallion, "Kastanjegardens Fernando", from
Denmark successfully completed the 100 day stallion test in his home
country with a score of 778 points. Norwegian and German judges
participated in the Danish Hingstekaring when he was named Norwegian
Fjord horse of the year as a two and three year old. This year he will
participate in the American Evaluation system. We support the American
Evaluation system and think it will be even better that he will be
evaluated by our country.
Pat Holland - Green Valley Farm