This message is from: SueFreivald <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

At 03:03 PM 1/21/01 -0500, you wrote:

>fjordhorse-digest      Sunday, January 21 2001      Volume 2001 : Number 022
>

>If I may be so bold as to make a request -- please, please let us not
discuss 1.  the election 2. religion 3. abortion 4. gun control 5.
homosexuality, 6. racial/ethnic bias 7. class distinctions/divisions, or 8.
anything else that demands/reflects deeply held values apart from love of
horses and dedication to the Fjord horse.

I get all I want in any other venue of the above.  I have very strongly held
beliefs on all of the above and don't feel like defending/attacking any of
this type of issue HERE.  Please, let us maintain the grace to enjoy one
another on the level the list promotes.  If that's not a reasonable request,
or not possible, I for one will quietly remove my name from the list.  Takes
all the joy of sharing away.