This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 1/21/01 1:17:44 PM Mountain Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<<  The other thing is, all
 of my mares are sisters to the one stallion, and my stallion is a full
 brother to the other. I am pretty happy with these lines myself and don't
 feel a need to get bigger or outcross.

 If you are paying 1200 for a stud fee and selling your foals for only 2000,
 ot slightly less you have really lost out on the deal.

                I have read this 4 times now, and either I am even more tired
than I thought today.....or you are doing some serious in-breeding here. (
Not even line breeding that can produce some outstanding cross's )   Please
tell me Im reading this wrong or is a typo ?

               Question :  I know of several stallions that now stand at $
1,000.00 stud fee. I dont know of any with a $ 1,200.00 fee, would be
interested in who that was, and does that include mare care ?

                Lastly, I am interested in knowing who sells Fjords ( even as
foals ) for " slightly less than $ 2,000. "  I have people ask me all the
time, wanting a Fjord in that price range, but have none to tell them about.
Are YOUR foals selling for under $ 2,000 ?  If so, send me a sales list,
because I have lots of people looking.

                                               Lisa