This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hello Listers, and CAROL,

Honest to goodness Carol, ONLY someone with either a lot of time or money (or
both) can come up with the ideas you do!!!     LOL

Yes, yes, this is an EXPENSIVE idea!  WE are in not in Holland, where
distances are 'relatively' short.  How many trainers that are familiar with
Fjords, are there in the US so that it would be possible to find one nearby
to do the training, even if $1,000. was a reasonable price for 90 days?  Ah,
granted, just one $1,000. fee would pay for it!  Perhaps we don't all want to
be that 'aggressive' in this business!  (I'm sure that will get a comment!)

Our Evaluations are even not that easily available for some of us, so I agree
with those that suggest we show 'all' that the Fjord can do.  That is why we
take our horses to exhibits-to show people a different breed and what they
can do.  AND, that is why we show at all breed shows-to show what the Fjord
can do and that we have fun doing it.  Just a Fjord being visible at Parades,
Shows, Plow Days, etc. can say a lot.  How many of these have you
participated in Carol?

I have been to a couple of the farms where they have the Sport Horse
keurings, and believe me, they are out of my class, and I think if something
like this was instituted,   only the 'rich and famous' could afford it.

Well, flame suit will be ready!

Regards,
Bernie Karns
Michigan