This message is from: "Denise Delgado" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

listers,
i have replaced all my leather odds and ends with biothane throughout.
the halter/bridle combos i had specially made and fit each of my horses,
perfectly.  the stuff wears like iron, stays soft and is super easy to
clean and keeps looking new.  the main straps are black and then i had
the lady apply a colored thinner overlay.  that way i can quickly grab
each horse's halter and bridle.  you can use them separately or in the
combo mode for trail riding.  with my new saddle they sent me two breast
peices.  these are made out a the newer biothane that looks and feels
more like leather.  same great qualitites.  i would never go back to
leather.  too much up keep!  denise in northern calif.