This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi List,
    This is sort of a test.  I've been here, silently, for just over a year.
I think I've built up enough confidence to intoduce myself :-).  I look
forward to the list every day.  This is MY time!  We have a Fjord mare coming
3 in May and a Throughbred gelding in his 20's.  We also have 2 labradors, a
dove, a hen, 2 cats and 3 fish tanks.  Our kids are 7,4, and 1.  I'm 34.
Russ, my husband is 37. Froia, our Fjord, is just wonderful.  We are ground
driving and leading kids on her.  We put up hot wire when she started jumping
every fence she saw.  She even jumped out of the stall over the door!!  Our
daughter passed her D-1 test in Pony Club on Froia.  (I'm being very careful
with both our young horse and our young rider.  I have good horse and pony
club background.)
I hope I did this right.   I didn't even understand that formatting problem
earlier in the week.  I hope I didn't do that!!
Susan Ginise in Rancho Palos Verdes, CA