This message is from: Kim Gibson Rogstad <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi we mostly lurke too. I think this idea of a profile is a good idea so here
goes Gunnar 38 and Kim 46 our two daughters Casey 5 and Quinn 4 Casey will be
6 in Feb Our four maresVirdon Ingrid 7 and Virdon Dagny 3 these two are in
foal to Pat wolfs Stallion Felix and due in mid May the other two mares
areWild Flower Cloe 2 and Wild Flower Lily 2 two dogs five cats 5 goats and
two on the way.

                                   Gunnar and Kim Rogstad
                                    Tall Pines Farm
                                     Sutton Ont