This message is from: "pattybronson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

No he is definitely "cribbing" although they are all 4 legged termites.  I
should mention that due to an injury my now 10 month old filly has been
stall bound since Nov. 28th.  She started chewing but the anti chew seems to
have "curbed" her appetite.

I can only assume that since Billy is a teenager gelding he has absolutely
NO taste.  My 14 year old will eat anything that resembles food, I'm
starting to think Billy is the same.

One other thing that Dr. McDonnell said that I found interesting.  According
to research at New Bolton there isn't any data that proves cribbing can be
learned from another horse nor that it's due to boredom.   They found that
most cribbers were early weaned.